Light Stalking Photography Blog and Community
- Fri, 24 Nov 2017 15:00:22 +0000: How To Set Up A Darkroom On A Budget Today - Light Stalking
The film renaissance shows no signs of abating. New film cameras, new films, and a growing analog army are all driving the return to celluloid. One of the primary reasons for returning to, or trying film, is the feeling of being in control. From the old manual cameras to printing your own shots, shooting film […]
- Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:00:11 +0000: A Little Bit About The Fujinon Conversion Lenses for the X100 Series - Light Stalking
Readers who are familiar with the subjects I usually write about may have noticed that I hardly ever talk about photographic gear. I rarely speak about specific equipment, about series or specs. The reason why is not that I underestimate gear; I just don't feel comfortable talking about gear I know little about. Doing the […]
The post A Little Bit About The Fujinon Conversion Lenses for the X100 Series appeared first on Light Stalking.
- Thu, 23 Nov 2017 21:01:55 +0000: Yashica’s Y35 DigiFilm Crowdfunding Campaign Finishes with $1.28 Million - Light Stalking
The return of Yashica to the market caused quite a buzz when we first brought new to you back in September, and not all of it positive. Yashica’s quirky, innovative retro film camera Kickstarter concept has faced criticism from photographers that wanted a different type of camera while others have questioned the purpose of the […]
The post Yashica’s Y35 DigiFilm Crowdfunding Campaign Finishes with $1.28 Million appeared first on Light Stalking.
- Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:00:38 +0000: Why You Should Be Photographing Your City At Blue Hour - Light Stalking
Cities are incredible places to photograph. Even the dullest of cities will be chock full of life and locations. If we combine a bustling city with one of the best times to shoot, the blue hour, we arrive at a photographic utopia. In that short window of time, cities become a riot of contrast and […]
The post Why You Should Be Photographing Your City At Blue Hour appeared first on Light Stalking.
- Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:00:34 +0000: 15 Gifts For Photographers Under $50 - Light Stalking
Once you, or the photographer in your life, have your camera, whether it's a DSLR, mirrorless or even a smartphone, with the help of a few simple and affordable accessories, you can break many limitations and get creative with your images. Don't forget, you could even put together a gift basket of accessories for someone […]