Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:16:32 +0000: How to know if you’re using the most recent version of Lightroom - Lightroom Killer Tips
I get asked this question a lot on my seminar tour — there’s seems to be a lot of confusion out there, so I thought I do a quick video to help you make sure you’re up-to-date and using the latest version of the desktop focused version of Lightroom. Hope you found that helpful. Our […]
The post How to know if you’re using the most recent version of Lightroom appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 08:00:19 +0000: Mastering Collections in Lightroom Classic: Part 1 - Lightroom Killer Tips
In my recent posts about the Folders panel a request was made to do a similar deep dive into collections, which I thought was a great idea since they are both used for organizational purposes, but are very different in nature. In the first part of this series I’m going to take a closer look […]
The post Mastering Collections in Lightroom Classic: Part 1 appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:16:46 +0000: Adobe Releases Lightroom Classic 7.1 (and one the new features is pretty awesome!) - Lightroom Killer Tips
New stuff for Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom on your mobile device. 🙂
The post Adobe Releases Lightroom Classic 7.1 (and one the new features is pretty awesome!) appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:16:30 +0000: Save Time By Creating Import Presets - Lightroom Killer Tips
If you start to realize you’re using the same settings fairly often when importing images, you can save a ton of time by creating an “Import Preset” with your settings already in place. That way, you don’t have to answer all the questions, and check all the boxes, and type in all the extra info […]
- Fri, 08 Dec 2017 08:16:53 +0000: Lightroom “Double Spotlight” Trick - Lightroom Killer Tips
How to use the Radial Filter to not only add a spotlight effect, but the real trick is being able to add a 2nd spotlight, without removing the effect of the first one.