Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips
- Wed, 18 Oct 2017 08:16:47 +0000: A New Lightroom is Here (and with it a whole new Ecosystem) - Lightroom Killer Tips
It’s been more than two years since we’ve gotten a new version of Lightroom, and I’m very excited to tell you about what’s new, but I have to start by providing some historical context. I also want to give you a heads-up that this isn’t just about a new version of Lightroom; there’s […]
The post A New Lightroom is Here (and with it a whole new Ecosystem) appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 08:16:32 +0000: When You Might Want to Build 1:1 Previews - Lightroom Killer Tips
New Lightroom News Coming? Before we get to our tip: Make sure you check back here tomorrow after Adobe’s MAX keynote in the morning in case there’s some big Lightroom news (historically there usually is lots of Lightroom news at the Adobe MAX keynote, so check back here just in case ). OK, onto our […]
- Mon, 16 Oct 2017 08:16:22 +0000: Cleaning Up Your Keywords - Lightroom Killer Tips
Hi gang, and happy Monday. Just a quickie today, but it’s a handy one if your keyword list has gotten really long because there’s a good chance that a number of those keywords you see in that list, aren’t actually assigned to any photos (something that happens over time as you remove images from Lightroom). […]
- Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:16:30 +0000: Getting Your Images From Lightroom into Adobe Portfolio Just Got a Lot Easier - Lightroom Killer Tips
Hi, gang — I’m back from my trip to Lisbon and Morocco (photos and a Webcast to come soon), but for today I wanted to cover the recent update to Adobe Portfolio (the free online pro-look portfolio that comes with your Creative Cloud subscription plan) and how it now much more seamlessly, quickly, and easily […]
The post Getting Your Images From Lightroom into Adobe Portfolio Just Got a Lot Easier appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Wed, 11 Oct 2017 08:00:21 +0000: Using Virtual Copies and Snapshots - Lightroom Killer Tips
The Snapshot and Virtual Copy functions inside Lightroom share some similarities and some significant differences. Each has a valuable place in a Lightroom workflow and it is important to understand the differences to use each of them effectively. Every adjustment you make to your photos inside of Lightroom is stored in the catalog file as […]