Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips
- Fri, 18 Aug 2017 08:16:40 +0000: How to Remove Purple and/or Green Fringe (Chromatic Aberrations) in Lightroom - Lightroom Killer Tips
Greetings from beautiful Seattle, where today I’m wrapping up the last Lightroom seminar in my week-long West Coast visit. I’ve had such a great time so far – seeing lots of familiar faces and making new friends along the way. I’ve got a red-eye flight home tonight where I’m gonna Zzzzzzzzz big time! 🙂 Hey, […]
The post How to Remove Purple and/or Green Fringe (Chromatic Aberrations) in Lightroom appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Wed, 16 Aug 2017 08:16:31 +0000: Make a Second Copy To? - Lightroom Killer Tips
A potentially useful, though often misunderstood feature of the Import screen, is the Make a Second Copy To checkbox located in the File Handling panel. The useful part is the automated copying of the memory card to a second drive. The misunderstood part is that some people think it’s a long-term backup solution (and it’s […]
- Tue, 15 Aug 2017 08:16:34 +0000: Choosing Where Your Sync’d Images From LR Mobile Your Phone are Stored on Your Desktop Computer - Lightroom Killer Tips
This is a really helpful tip on putting the auto-imported images you shot with your phone, right where you want them on your computer.
The post Choosing Where Your Sync’d Images From LR Mobile Your Phone are Stored on Your Desktop Computer appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.
- Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:16:31 +0000: Are You Backing Up Your Lightroom Catalog? - Lightroom Killer Tips
A corrupt catalog could you have starting over from scratch with Lightroom. Here's how to keep that from happening.
- Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:16:38 +0000: 5 Smart Collection Ideas - Lightroom Killer Tips
Happy Friday, everybody! This coming week I’ll be teaching my Lightroom seminars in LA (Monday), San Francisco (Wednesday), and Seattle (Friday). It’s not too late to come spend the day with me digging deep into Lightroom. Anyway, this is from a post that Matt wrote back in 2010 where he listed some great ideas for Smart Collections, […]