Bookstores in the News from Google News
- Sun, 17 Dec 2017 02:23:52 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - bookstore - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Sun, 17 Dec 2017 01:52:22 +0000: New owner of The Vallejo Bookstore Shannon Hartlep can't wait to share her love of reading - Vallejo Times Herald - bookstore - Google NewsNew owner of The Vallejo Bookstore Shannon Hartlep can't wait to share her love of reading
Vallejo Times Herald
“I've cried today,” said the soon-to-be-former co-owner of The Vallejo Bookstore on a bittersweet Saturday of tradition and poetry in downtown Vallejo. Dariece Warren was speaking to a small gathering of people for readings and sharing poetry, a ...
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:45:49 +0000: Tsutaya Book Apartment: Stay overnight at new 24-hour bookstore in Tokyo - Japan Today - bookstore - Google News
Japan TodayTsutaya Book Apartment: Stay overnight at new 24-hour bookstore in Tokyo
If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Japan's capital, there are a huge array of options designed to suit all types of budgets and needs. While most travellers will know about the convenience of capsule hotels, lately there's been a rising trend ...
- Thu, 14 Dec 2017 22:52:30 +0000: The Next Wave of Children's Bookstores, Part Two: Getting Political - Publishers Weekly - bookstore - Google News
Publishers WeeklyThe Next Wave of Children's Bookstores, Part Two: Getting Political
This is the second in a two-part series, providing an in-depth look at new and soon-to-open children's bookstores. Today's children's bookstore owners are drawn from many walks of life, including previous stints in children's bookselling. Andy Laties ...
- Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:31:25 +0000: October Bookstore Sales Fell 4.6% - Publishers Weekly - bookstore - Google News
Publishers WeeklyOctober Bookstore Sales Fell 4.6%
Photo: Flickr/Thomas Rombauts. Bookstore sales fell 4.6% in October compared to October 2016, according to preliminary estimates released by the U.S. Census Bureau this morning. Sales in this past October were $684 million, down from $717 million a ...